I have been honoured with such a sweet award. That really does take the cake. Please don't dessert me, because it wont be a long posting. Actually, it will be a trifle short. Sure, I could attempt to come up with a whole load of sweet, food related, plays on words. No, that would be silly. Now where did I put my puncakes?
The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award was forwarded onto me by a Canadian published author who recently had a book launch for her latest novel, 'Broken but not Dead'. Thus, I wish to thank one of my writing hero's, Joylene Butler, for passing this award onto shy and humble me. Joylene a brilliant writer who does and informative and supportive blog, can be found, here : Joylene Nowell Butler, author A MOMENT AT A TIME ON CLUCULZ LAKE
Here are some rules n'stuff.
1. Thank and link back to the person who like gave you the award.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto five deserving recipients. (Okay, it's supposed to be fifteen, but I'm too lazy.)
4. Contact those who you have forwarded this award onto.
Seven random 'facts' that you are thrilled to know about me.
1. I was invited out of the audience at a high school function to perform with a touring group of South Korean gymnasts. I joined my hands together to make a circle with my arms. You know, kinda' like a hoop. This one dude was supposed to jump through my arms. He missed and knocked me to the floor. I wasn't hurt, but a lot of high school kids had a right good laugh.
2. I can blow between my index and middle finger and making a farting noise. I'm in demand at all the best parties.
3. I went to a formal dinner party dressed in a pink bunny suit. I was lied too.
4. I know how to use my washing machine.
5. I went to a friend's wedding and at the reception, when we were introduced to the bride, I noticed that nobody had kissed the bride. And thus I went to kiss the bride. There was a ghastly silence and some shocked looks. It turned out that in their religion, whatever it was, you were not allowed to kiss the bride. I was told I could kiss her sister, but she gave me this really evil look.
6. I had a bicycle with two flat tyres (tires) and no handle bars. I used it to deliver newspapers when I was a kid. Times were tough.
7. I was born in England, but went to live in Canada when I was nine. I was on the elementary school 'soccer' team, but I was lousy at football. Strangely enough, I was very good at baseball.
Now I pass this award onto the following five, oh so irresistibly sweet bloggers.
1. CindyLu's Muse Ah yes, now CindyLu does a wonderful and highly informative blog. The human who co-stars with her, Kim, is a thoroughly decent lady and it reflects within their postings. Here's what it notes on their site, "Welcome! We're passionate about pets, rescue and adoption, and animal welfare. Enjoy your visit! Kim Thomas and CindyLu"
2. the feathered nest A delightful, witty, thoughtful and varied blog. It's my great honour and pleasure to interact with this kind and caring lady. I hope you will go over and say 'hello'.
3. A Likely Story Teresa writes a charming and very clever, thought provoking blog. And Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star has admired her dog Tilly's writing skills.
4. browndog cbr And then there's Brown Dog, better known as Hawk. Y'all should check out this site and marvel at the adventures and photos of that there talented dog. Penny is a big fan of Hawk, y'all.
5. Four Legged Views May I suggest you check out a very thoughtful blog admired by Penny and me. Here is what it notes, "Welcome to My Blog Page. My name is Bert and I am so excited to share my life with you. I am a Search Dog with American Search Dogs, and a Therapy Dog. Vickie and I have many great adventures as well as a very fun day to day life here at Canine Country Club. I have lots of friends I would like to introduce you to so thanks for checking in now and again, feel free to sign up as a follower and please send me comments when you get the time. Enjoy."
Oh gosh, speaking of irresistibly sweet....it's Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star......